Surfing in Paradise Island of Bali with our experienced and local knowledge surf guides…
Bali is the paradise surfing island in the world. The most activities like yoga, cultural & spiritual journey, surf lifestyle, etc., you can find here. Surfing is one of the most blissful experience you can get here, a pure slice of heaven. I invite you to experience and explore this bliss with us on Bali Surf Coaches.
Best Time to Surf
Surfing is good all year around. The west coast, where most of the beach breaks are, is best between April and October when predominantly off shore wind makes it most perfect for surfing. Between mid November and early March the East coast becomes more favorable, however the reef breaks found here is better left for more experienced surfers.
Note: however that the rain season is between December and March. This can make surfing a little unpredictable during particular days. Water temperature is nice and warm all year round hovering between 21C – 25C.
Let's book your surf tours guide with us, with our professional local surf knowledge, we will looking for good surf conditions fit to your level.
Bali Surf Tours and Guide
- If you are intermediate or well-experienced surfer and want to try new breaks we will guide you to the surf spot suitable for your level and according to your wishes. The surf guide pick you up, drive to the surf spot, explain about currents, reefs and other characteristics of the spot, surf with you and help to be in the right place in line up. We will search for best waves and weather fit to your level. After surfing you will be dropped back to your hotel.
- Price: 1,000,000,-IDR / person per trip.
- Discount available for groups of 2 or more (you are making your own groups)
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours (Including transport & one surf session)
- Duration starts from when we pick up from your hotel till we drop your back to your hotel by air-conditioned Car.
- One surf session - 2 hours maximum with guide on the water. You are more then welcome to surf longer by yourself like another one hours.
- Board rental is provided if you do not have your own surf board.
- Surfboard Rental Price :
- Short board / Long Board : 1,50,000,- IDR (Short board and long board) /per trip (excluding board insurance)
- Surf Board Rental Terms and Conditions :
- In the event that the rental board is broken by the surfer, an accident charge will be applied 4,000,000,- IDR/Board.
- Any cut, ding and lost fin and etc. required cost according to circumstances.
- What to Bring: swimsuit, wet suits, change clothes, towel, sun block, shoe reef, wax.
- Price Excluded: any entrance fees, guest's own expenses, surf equipment, guest's surfing insurance.
All of these prices are only provided for the hotel area includes Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu and Tanah Lot. For the single surfer if they are stays outside of these areas, the additional transportation fee will be charged 1,50,000,- as follows: Sanur, Nusa Dua and Jimbaran.
For Uluwatu, Balian, Candidasa area and Ubud please contact us.
Airport Pick-Up and Transfers: Upon Request.
Terms & Conditions:
- Once we have confirmed your dates, we require a deposit or full payment to secure you’re booking. The final payment must be done after the first surf trip / lesson. On payment of this deposit you will be deemed to have accepted these terms with BALI SURF TOURS and COACHES. There are no refunds on deposits or balance of payment if the booking is cancelled. All prices exclude surfing insurance. If this is required please check with your insurance company.
- Administration Law: These Terms and Conditions are covered in all their aspects by the Laws of Indonesia and any legal action that may arise related to the contract will need to be resolved before the country’s competent body.
For more information about surfing tours and locations please contact us, we will get back to you as soon as possible.